Office furniture introduction
Office furniture is a kind of equipment equipped for the convenience of office workers or work in daily life, work and social activities.
Office furniture; classification
According to the furniture style, it can be divided into modern furniture, European classical furniture, American furniture, Chinese classical furniture and neo-classical furniture.
European classicists: European classic furniture has rich cultural connotations. Suitable for European classical style decoration.
American furniture: simple and elegant. The lines are random. But clean and capable.
Chinese classical furniture: elegant and generous. The craftsmanship is superb and fascinating. Not only beautiful, but also practical!
Neo-classical furniture: smooth lines. Exquisite carving. The nostalgic and fashionable style image is not only liked by middle-aged and elderly people. Even young people are beginning to have a soft spot for it.
2. Furniture is divided into solid wood furniture, panel furniture, soft furniture, rattan furniture, bamboo furniture, metal furniture and steel-wood furniture according to the materials used.
1. Solid wood furniture: made of logs. After polishing and painting. Exquisite materials and durable.
2. Panel furniture: sheet metal molding. Stable performance. Not easily deformed,. Convenient processing and transportation.
Panel office furniture
3. Upholstered furniture: Upholstered furniture mainly refers to furniture with sponge and fabric as the main body.
4. Rattan furniture: light and generous. Those closely intertwined rattans are simple and refreshing.
5. Metal furniture: with personality. The color selection is rich, the variety is diverse, with the folding function, and the quality is cheap.
6. Steel and wood furniture: simple geometric structure. Simple combination of steel and wood. Simple color expression expresses the simplicity of steel-wood furniture.
7. Glass furniture: It is popular because of its unique crystal clear, fresh and bright characteristics.
8. Marble furniture: the surface is crystal clear and moist. , The texture is gentle and graceful. The pattern and texture are beautiful. , Not afraid of dirty or hot, deeply loved by consumers.
9. Ceramic furniture: Ceramic materials generally have higher hardness, but poor plasticity. . In addition to the use of utensils and decorations, it also plays an important role in the development of science and technology
In recent years, the living standards of farmers, especially those in the Pearl River Delta and the Yangtze River Delta, have been affected. Even higher than urban residents. In the future, the vast furniture market needs to consider wealthy farmers. Their demand for furniture will increase by 20% to 30% every year. According to the survey of Guangdong Furniture Association. At least 80% of farmers in Guangdong buy various finished furniture when they get married and build houses.
This change in the purchase of office furniture by farmers is mainly due to the following reasons: First, the improvement of farmers' cultural quality has made them yearn for a home-like environment with cultural taste. . Second, after more than 20 years of rural reforms, the rural household accounting unit model has become more complete. It is both a production unit and a consumer unit, so it is necessary to purchase some necessary office furniture to work at home. To adapt to the changes of the times. .
Wechat QR Code